At Voicesense Ltd. (the "Company" or "we"), we recognize that privacy is important. This policy applies to all of the software, services, information, tools, features and functionality available on the Services offered by the Company or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively, the "Services") and covers how PII that the Company collects and receives, including in respect of any use of the Services, is treated. If you have any questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The content available to you though the Voicesense Ltd.'s application (the "App") is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Voicesense Ltd. is not licensed to practice medicine and does not render medical care or medical advice. Neither Voicesense Ltd., nor any of its licensors or suppliers, shall be liable for any advice obtained from a health service provider using the App. Interaction with health services providers using the App is not intended to take the place of appointments with your regular primary care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the App. The App is not designed for use with emergency or lifesaving situations. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency medical services immediately. Reliance on any information provided by the App, Voicesense Ltd.'s employees and consultants, is solely at your own risk.
The App is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Voicesense Ltd. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Voicesense Ltd. does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the App will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that the App or the server that hosts the App available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Voicesense Ltd. does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in the App in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
Unless stated otherwise, the Company will not share, sell, auction off or give away your PII to any third-party or other organization without first obtaining your prior written consent. In order to provide our Services, we may collect the following types of information:
Information you provide
Upon registration to the Services we ask you for personal information, including: name, email address, phone number, gender, age, language.
Recorded Voice Content and Speech Profiling Report
When you elect to make calls through the dialer of the Services (within the application for iOS and from the device's dialing menu for android) the phone call will be routed through the servers of the Company and your voice will be recorded. The recording of the calls will be retained by the Company only for a limited time, to allow Company to analyze your voice and produce your speech profiling report. Company will not use your speech profiling report other than in order to provide the Services. You may share your speech profiling report with third parties by producing a link via the Services. Sharing your speech profiling report is at your sole responsibility and risk.
We process your PII only for specific and limited purposes, including the provision of the Services. We ask only for PII that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Some of these purposes may include to inform you of new services and features we will be providing, to send you requested information and additional materials in respect of the Services, for promotional purposes and market research, and internally to help us improve our Services and to help resolve any problems.
When you use our Services, we may automatically receive and record information from your device, your regional and language settings and software and hardware attributes. Our systems may automatically record and store technical information regarding the method and nature of your use of the Services.
When you send email or other communication to the Company, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services. We may also send you newsletters and promotional communications if you joined our mailing list, you may opt-out of this service at any time by submitting a request at the following link: email@example.com
Links to other sites and applications may be provided by the Company as a convenience to our users. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and applications. This privacy statement applies solely to PII collected by us.
The services are offered to adults above 18 years old. The Company will not knowingly contact or engage with children under the age of 18. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided us with their PII, please Contact us at the address given above and we will endeavor to delete that PII from our databases.
The Company uses the PII that you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide the Services.
The Company uses all of the PII that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Services work and look, and to create new features and functionality.
Choices for personal information
The Company only shares PII with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances, however, we will not share your Speech Profiling Report with any third party unless you send that third party a link:
- As required for the provision of the Services, including without limitation sharing information with App Platforms.
- We have your consent.
- We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive PII.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such PII is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable agreements and/or their terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of PII. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of PII that we collect and to protect the privacy and security of our users. We keep your PII only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
- We limit access to PII about you to employees, contractors and agents who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that PII. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural security measures and safeguards to reasonably protect PII. Our servers and our databases are protected by industry standard security technology, such as industry standard firewalls and password protection.
- Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
Data integrity, accessing and updating personal information
The Company processes PII only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service agreements. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the PII needed to provide or improve our Services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the PII we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their PII whenever necessary. Nothing in this policy is interpreted as an obligation to store information, and we may, at our own discretion, delete or avoid from recording and storing any and all information.
- Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your PII, we will disclose to you the PII we hold about you. Upon your request, we will also correct, amend or delete any PII that is inaccurate and notify any third party who received this PII from us of the necessary changes.
- We do not charge for complying with a correction request, however, for all other requests, we may charge a small fee to cover its costs. Requests to delete PII are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on the Company.
- We ask individual users to identify themselves and the PII requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
The Company regularly reviews its compliance with this policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this policy or our treatment of PII by contacting us as provided above. When we receive formal written complaints it is the Company's policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of PII that cannot be resolved between the Company and an individual.
The Company may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat PII by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on the Services.
Consent To Processing
By providing any PII to us pursuant to this policy, all users, including, without limitation, users in the United States, Israel and member states of the European Union, fully understand and unambiguously consent to this policy and to the collection and processing of such PII abroad. The server on which the Services are hosted and/or through which the Services are processed may be outside the country from which you access the Services and may be outside your country of residence. Some of the uses and disclosures mentioned in this policy may involve the transfer of your PII to various countries around the world that may have different levels of privacy protection than your country. By submitting your PII through the Services, you consent, acknowledge, and agree that we may collect, use, transfer, and disclose your PII as described in this policy. If you do not consent to the terms of this policy, please do not use the Services.
If you have any questions about this policy or concerns about the way we process your PII, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org If you wish to delete all information regarding your use of the Services, please contact us at email@example.com
Your California Privacy Rights and Do Not Track Notices
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Company who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of PII to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year. You are also advised that Company does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.